Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"Time to take back America"


Talking to my nephew this morning, I asked if he saw Hillary Clinton's speech last night? He said "That was hot, she was great." He went on, the hottest thing she said was "My mother was born before women could vote. But in this election my daughter got to vote for her mother for president."
That is certainly hot!

"This is a fight for the future. And it's a fight we must win."

Hillary, looking really good and rested, her hair was beautiful, left no stone unturned. She left out no issue that needed addressing. She left no doubt about who should be the next president.

"No way. No how. No McCain"

She said she has worked too hard for 35 years to have it all undone by four more years of those people.

Did she convince her die-hard supporters to back Barack? The young Black woman causing such a stir on YouTube for her after the speech comments, was quite inconsolable. She says she won't vote for McCain, but is considering not voting. I feel for her. Of, course every vote is important, we don't have a single vote to waste.

"Tonight we need to remember what a presidential election is really about. When the polls have closed, and the ads are finally off the air, it comes down to you – the American people, your lives, and your children's futures."

Hillary Clinton has changed this country's history and us, and the impact of this journey has certainly changed her.

"To my supporters, my champions – my sisterhood of the traveling pantsuits – from the bottom of my heart, Thank you."

No comments: