Got this from Alex who got it from Sheila O'Malley. Check out their answers, check out mine and add yours.
1. Is your second toe longer than your first?
2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
I like Erasermate.
3. Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing?
Give me a break.
4. What color are your toenails usually?
Clear. I don't usually like colors on my toes, but sometimes a pale pink.
5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
Something in some magazine article.
6. What color are your bedroom curtains?
Very pretty rose-ish sheers.
I love when you accidently find something that matches. While looking for something else, we found window treatments for the living room that remarkably matched the pattern on our lamp shades. What fun. We love it! We had already bought window treatment curtain panels for which my sister loves to and was all ready to swirl and knot and dip and clip. We took all of that back to the store.
7. What color are the seats in your car?
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
Yes. His name was Misty Bobo. Don't ask.
9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
So I would have some money? I don't know.
12. Whose is the last baby that you held?
Our dear friends James and Marilyn's baby, our God daughter, Betty. She is so beautiful and sweet and Heavy.
13. Unlucky #?
Don't got one.
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
Teal Toyota Corolla. Our Teal mobile. It was totalled last May by the doofus who rear ended us at a RR crossing. Our totally totalled teal Toyota. It was terrible but we were ok.
16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators?
I once had some favorite sweat pants with a big Florida Gator on one leg. So Gators.
17. Last time you went to Six Flags?
About two years ago, we had some free passes.
18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
No. But, we added a ceramic tile backsplash behind our kichen sink. It was quite a production with gloves and brushes and grout. We were scared, but it turned out great.
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?
A picture on our home office wall has a yellow background. It's of Curious George, painting. We altered it to look like he was painting Georgia O'Keefe flowers and called it Curious Georgia O'Keefe. We like O'Keefe.
20. Last person to give you a business card.
21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
Rent. The only check I write anymore.
22. Closest framed picture to you?
Another one in our office, pics of me, Monica, my niece Cheryl, and nephew Nolen in caps and gowns from various graduations from kindergarten to masters.
23. Last time you had someone cook for you?
24. Have you ever applied for welfare?
Not so far.
25. How many emails do you have?
On my main account/name I try to keep up. I have different names for different uses, but then forget to check the others as regularly as I should.
26. Last time you received flowers?
Don't remember a date? We do it occasionally for no reason in particular.
27. Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman?
I agree with Alex.
28. Do you play air guitar?
29. Has anyone ever proposed to you?
Yes, one man and one woman. (Sticks tongue out at Alex).
30. Do you take anything in your coffee?
Cream and sugar when I occasionally drink coffe.
31. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines?
No. Should I?
32. What is/was your high school's rival mascot?
33. Last person you spoke to from high school?
Susie. but, I've actually reunited with a few via My Space.
34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
Few days ago. It's great for on the go, and for kids with their nasty little selves.
35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
Yes. I know two women who play drums, Princess, and Sandy who also plays bass.
36. What color are the blinds in your living room?
Off white. My plants are begging me to open them.
38. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
Story about Crocs (shoes) getting stuck on escalators. Lots of injuries happening. I don't wear them, but yall be warned.
39. What was the last pageant you attended?
40. What is the last place you bought pizza from?
Ordered-Giordanos. Frozen- Califorina Thin Crust.
41. Have you ever worn a crown?
Does Burger King count?
42. What is the last thing you stapled?
I live with a teacher. I am a stapling fool.
43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
There is no such thing.
44. Are you ticklish?
45. Last time you saw fireworks?
46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
A while back. Krispy Kremes make my head buzz and I see stars. SUGAR HIGH!
47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned it?
48. Last time you parked under a carport?
49. Do you have a black dog?
50. Have you had your mid life crisis yet?
Well, considering I do not know when I will die, I don't know where the middle part is or which crisis that would be.
51. Are you an aunt or uncle?
Oh Yeah. One niece, one niece-in-law, one nephew and two great-nephews.
52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
The prettiest, I'd have to honestly say Alex's wife, Chrisanne. They are green, intelligent and expressive which adds to the beauty.
53. What kind of soap or body wash do you use?
Dove. I entered the Dove Bodywash video contest and got some free. It's great!
Now Dove, please stop sending me e-mails for stuff!
54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe?
55. Do you have a little black dress?
Nope. It's been bugging me. Every girl should have one.