Sunday, February 04, 2007

Congratulations Colts!


Coach Tony Dungy and MVP Peyton Manning did a job on my Bears. But, it was fantastic to get there and bring excitement to the city. Great excuse to fry up some wings and snack like crazy.
And gotta be loving the half-time show with Prince in the pouring Purple Rain. I've got to admit I hoped Prince wouldn't catch sparks while playing his wet guitar especially with fireworks all around him. His dancers in high heeled boots were actually splashing. No malfunctions this year, though.



The opening kickoff touchdown by the Bears was as exciting and unexpected as this whole season has been. Congrats to the Bears too, for that history making TD and for the season. Next year will be da one!

CONGRATULATIONS! To Tony Dungy for being the first African American Head Coach to win the Superbowl. He said:
"I am proud to be the first, but I know in my heart of hearts, I'm not the first to have the ability."


Well said.

1 comment:

Monica Roberts said...

He's definitely had to endure much drama to get to that point last night. Now's he's a Super Bowl winning coach.

Congrats to Lovie Smith and the Bears for a wonderful seaon as well