I lifted this survey from my friend Alexandra who got it from her friend Kathy. Kathy has the cutest 7 year old named Cole. He is quite an accomplished kid and actually has his own blog. I have no idea about blog ethics yet so I hope it's OK to steal stuff. I'll just use common sense until I know better. Alex has the best web log on the internet. It does what I love most, entertains, makes me think and changes me. That is greatness.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. Diamonds or pearls?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Chronicles of Narnia, loved it.
4. What's your favorite TV show?
Right now, Two and 1/2 Men, fantastic comedy writing and characters. Drama, Judging Amy.
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Cheerios with fruit cocktail.
6. What's your favorite cuisine?
Comfort food, baked chicken and macaroni and cheese.
7. What foods do you dislike?
Raspberry except in lemonade and vinaigrette dressing, butterscotch anything, okra, most legumes and thick white sauces.
8. What is your favorite chip flavor?
Fritos and Cheetos
9. What's your favorite CD at the moment?
The Best of Joe Cocker
10. What kind of car do you drive?
A Teal Toyota Corolla
11. Favorite sandwich?
Roast beef or BLT with an egg
12. What characteristics do you despise?
13. What is your favorite type of clothing?
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation.Where?
Africa or Europe
15. What color is your bathroom?
White with blue and lavender accessories
16. Favorite brand of clothing?
17. Where would you retire to?
I love Chicago but maybe Atlanta
18. Favorite time of the day?
Breakfast time. Monica and I have wonderful talks over breakfast. The wee hours of the morn is when I'm most creative, I love that time too.
19. What was your most memorable birthday?
My birthday is always Thanksgiving time, so lots of memorable ones.
20. Where were you born?
21. Favorite sport to watch?
Basketball, football, figure skating. But, I love to jump on the bandwagon of any winning Chicago team. I have no shame.
22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
23. Person you expect to send it back first?
24. What fabric detergent do you use?
25. Were you named after anyone?
My mom's best friend. My mom's best friend would have a fucking Q in her name.
26. Do you wish on stars?
27. When did you last cry?
OK last three times, listening to Nan Mason sing, watching Transgeneration, watching my 7 year old nephew's school program. Those always get me.
28. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes, now I do. It's so strange, it used to be hideous and now its quite nice?
29. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
Yes, I am a terrific friend. Personally, I am a nice person, funny, caring, creative and sweet. I can be totally trusted. I mean with your pets, your keys, your kid, your car, your wallet, your secrets, your love. I do not say love easily, but if I do you can bet I mean it and will not knowingly misuse or abuse it and I will always be honest and supportive. You need me, I'm there. OK, I can also be bossy, self righteous, annoying, silly to the point of warped, stubborn and obnoxious. But the good outweighs the bad, I think.
30. Are you a daredevil?
No don't think so, but I can be fearless to the point of dangerous especially in scary situations.
31. Do looks matter?
32. How do you release anger?
With Monica I talk it out, sometimes loudly but we get it out. I don't think we can stand being angry more than a couple hours. With others, it depends.
34. What were your favorite toys as a child?
Zorro sword with a piece of chalk in the tip, a bow and arrow, Annie Oakley outfit complete with six shooters, Deluxe chemistry set, big walking doll, and anything musical. I hated Barbie.
35. What class in High School was totally useless?
That's easy, home economics.
37 Favorite movies?
raisin in the Sun, Wuthering Heights, Valley of Decision, The Lodger, Philadelphia Story, Holiday, J C Superstar, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Jezebel, Desert Hearts, Sayonara
38. What are your nicknames?
My two year old nephew calls me Guckie.
39. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
40. Do you think that you are strong?
I try to be.
41. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
42. What are your favorite colors?
Earth tone tans and reds
43. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I worry too much about those I love.
44. Who do you miss the most?
My auntie who is deceased. My nephew Nolen when he is out of town.
45. Do you want everyone you sent this to, to send it back to you?
46 What color pants are you wearing?
47. Last thing you ate?
Spaghetti, no sauce just Parmesan cheese and a salad.
48. Favorite song?
OMG! Don't know.
49. If you were a CRAYON what color would you be?
Teal. Am I blue or am I green? Am I blueish green or greenish blue?
50. Last person you talked to on the phone?
51. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
52. Favorite drink?
53. Do you wear contacts?
Glasses since I was 7 years old. Hate those m&^%$#&!
54. Favorite day of the year?
Last day of the school year. We go to Red lobster, it's a tradition.
55. Endings happy or sad?
Sad. Wait, no happy. Wait....
Summer, no contest.
57. Hugs OR Kisses?
58. What is Your Favorite Dessert?
Sweet potato or Apple pie or Spumoni ice cream
59. What Book(s) are you reading?
Aunties by Tamara Traeder and Julienne Bennett
60. What is on your mouse pad?
Xena Warrior Princess, coming out of the water soaking wet
61. What Did You Watch Last night on TV?
Last few minutes of American Idol
62. Favorite Smells?
Bacon, cookies baking, Obsession, on other people, and a clean sweet baby's hair
63. Stones or Beatles?
64. What's the furthest you've been from home?