Saturday, March 14, 2009

Generations Connect!

One of the disturbing things I've noticed happening in our society is a lot of disconnections. Disconnections of all kind, but certainly between the generations. We all thought we knew it all and we were the coolest. This video of part of a church service playfully honoring each generation brought tears to my eyes. Just Beautiful, watching these folks remember and express themselves and their generation through music and dance. Every generation got it's boogie on.
I love the titles.
Builders, Boomers, Busters, and Bridges

I'm going to suggest this for my church.
So get up and express your generation with these folks. What songs would you pick for each?
Builders, Boomers, Busters and Bridges!

2 comments:

Dustin said...

This is great. Second time I have seen it and it is still enjoyable. They picked THE perfect artist for the Busters, prince!

Ann Brock said...

Jackie I am a Boomer and I love the way the members represented their generation.