Wednesday, September 20, 2006

MeMe

More stealing from Alexandra's site. Her answers are pricless. She got it from Sheila O'Malley and her answers ... that girl is a hoot. What can I say.



Are you in a relationship?
Yes, forever and ever. Amen.


Do you hate more than 3 people?

Personally no, not more than 3. I am starting to stop loving someone now though, very strange for me. I am starting to feel nothing for someone I loved, should love and maybe still do deep down. But the thing is I feel a strange, calm nothing. Like I just don't care anymore. It is scary, but I feel a sense of relief too. Weird.


What is your favorite candy bar?
Almond Joy and Hershey's Special Dark.


What are your favorite shoes?
Sneakers.


Have you ever tripped someone?
Uh huh.


Do you own a Britney Spears CD?
No.


Have you ever thrown up in public?
Yes.


Name something that's always on your mind?
My mom's health.


What is your favorite music genre?
The Blues.

What is your sign?
Sagitarius.


What time were you born?
8AM

Do you like beer?
Only if it is very hot and the beer is extremely cold and I am in a baseball park. "Beer Here!" Then after a few swallows, I am sick of it. Enough.


Have you ever made a prank call?
Yes as a kid. I am tempted to now because I am getting calls on my cell for a Delilah. I have repeatedly told them they have a wrong number to no avail. Last time, I answered, "no she's not, but Samson is here, you wanna talk to him?" Next time I will start singing Tom Jones' song, Delilah. That might do it.


What is the most embarrassing CD you own?
Jim Nabors, Songs of Inspiration. I challenge anyone to beat that.


Are you sarcastic?
NEVER.


What are your favorite colors?
Cobalt blue and teak rose.


How many watches do you own?
3, two are the same and I switch them back and forth when the battery dies. One is a gold and silver bracelet band.


Summer or winter?
Summer. Winter only in measured bits. I am beginning to dislike winter more and more.


Spring or fall?
Spring.


What is your favorite color to wear?
Clean.

Pepsi or Sprite?
Cherry coke.

What color is your cell phone?
Blue and silver.

Where is your second home?
Thinking about that lately. Gotta be somewhere warm. Maybe for a first home.


Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes.


Have you ever had a cavity?
Yes.


How many lamps are in your bedroom?
2


How many video games do you own?
About 6.


What was your first pet?
Gray tabby named Misty Bobo.


Have you ever had braces?
No.


Do looks matter?
Yes. Get yo ugly butt away from me. Seriously, I like gorgeous. Honestly though, it's in the eye of the beholder, it's only skin deep, it comes from within. And, actually, of course not.


Do you use chapstick?
Yes, in the winter.


Name 3 teachers from your high school:
Mr. Bunton, awesome music teacher and choir director. Miss Davenport, and Miss Shepard.


American Eagle or Abercrombie?
American Eagle


Are you too forgiving?
I used to be.


Do you own something from Hot Topic?
Huh?


What is your favorite breakfast?
A belt. Bacon, egg, lettuce and tomato sandwich on raison bread.


Do you own a gun?
NO.

Have you ever thought you were in love?
Thought I was several times. Know I am now.


When was the last time you cried?
Sunday at the movies. Cried through the whole thing. I am pathetic.


What did you do 3 nights ago?
Not much, cooked dinner, did some work, watched some comedy and fell asleep.


When was the last time you went to Olive Garden?
Sunday afternoon. Monica took me for a lavish $7.95 all you can eat pasta and salad meal. Yum. It's really good but I got so full afer the first pasta and sauce and salad and warm garlic bread that I couldn't try any of the others. : (


Have you ever called your teacher mom?
Never.


Have you ever been in a castle?
Aladin's and Cinderella's.


What are your nicknames?
Moni calls me J and my little nephew called me Gucky before he could say Jackie. Now his mom still calls me Gucky.


Do you know anyone named Bertha?
Yes.


Have you ever been to Hawaii?
Yes.


Do you own something from Banana Republic?
No


Are you thinking about somebody right now?
Yes.


Have you ever called someone Boo?
Yes. It may be a cultural thang.


Do you own a diamond ring?
No. I have a political problem with diamonds. But I love them.


Are you happy with your life right now?
Yes, it's pretty sweet.


Does anyone like you?
Anyone? Anyone? Speak right up.


What were you doing May of 1994?
Oh please.


McDonald's or Wendy's?
McDonald's. I don't trust Wendy's since her dad died.


Do you like yourself?
OMG! I love me so much. There is no one like me. I am a great ..everything. Sometimes I get on my own nerves though.


Favorite feature of the opposite sex?
Strength and gentleness. Oh feature, eyes and butt.


Are you afraid of the dark?
No.


Have you ever eaten paste?
No.


Do you have a webcam?
No. But U Tube is calling me.


Have you ever stripped?
Maybe.

Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds.

What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Sunday, we saw Gridiron Gang.


What are your favorite TV shows?
Now, I honestly don't have a favorite. I did like Xena Warrior Princess and also Beauty and the Beast. These shows are really the same. Think about it.

What did you have for breakfast?
Cheerios and green tea.


What is your middle name?
Cheryl


What is your favorite cuisine?
Italian.


What foods do you dislike?
Oatmeal, grits, beans, okra.


What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Sam Cook.


What kind of car do you drive?
Teal Toyota Corolla. Paid for as of this week. YAYYYYYYYYYYY!


Favorite sandwich?
Roast beef au jus.


What characteristics do you despise?
I hate users.


What are your favorite clothes?
Jeans and polo shirt.

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
Africa.


What color is your bathroom?
White, blue, and lavender.


Favorite brand of clothing?
New.


Where would you want to retire to?
Warm I want warm. Atlanta maybe.


Favorite time of day?
I am most creative in the wee hours.


Where were you born?
Chicago.


Favorite sport to watch?
Football.


Are you a morning person or night owl?
I am a mixture. I like evenings and love late night but I am actually a morning person. Even when I am up late I wake up pretty early.


What did you want to be when you were little?
Annie Oakly or Elvis Presley

What is your best childhood memory?
Going on car rides on hot summer nights with my family.

Eye Color?
Brown

Ever been toilet papering?
No.

Favorite day of the week?
Saturday

No comments: